Electric Dryer Credit Card and Coin Laundry Conversion 240 volt
- 220 volts
- do it yourself installation
- uses any coin denomination
- works with stack-able washer
- 6 feet dryer cord standard with 4 prongs
- 1-year warranty on all parts and labor
- width = 11 inches
- depth = 7 inches
- height = 16 inches
- American Quarters
- Canadian Quarters, Loonies and Toonies
- work with metal tokens and coins
- Diameter 18 mm to 31 mm
- Thickness 1.2 mm to 3.0 mm
- pad lockable hole located on the right side of the machine for added security
- holds 600 to 700 coins
Flip Dryer Plug
If the L shaped prong on the dryer cord is on the bottom, it will need to be rotated the inside dryer plate to match the dryer plug. Although this situation is rare it does happen in 1 percentage of situations. You can purchase this service as an option at an additional cost before "adding item to shopping cart". Please select the option which indicates "flip Plug so that L shape prong is at the bottom".
Replace 3 Prong with 4 Prong Dryer Plug
If you install a new dryer in an older home or an old dryer in a newer home, you may find that the cord on your dryer does not fit the outlet on the wall. Older homes typically have 3-prong outlets, but the National Electrical Code requires homes built after the year 2000 to have 4-prong outlets. While these same codes prohibit changing a 4-prong to a 3-prong outlet, the code does allow changing the dryer's cord to match the existing outlet regardless of whether the cord is 3- or 4-prong.
You can purchase this additional product before "adding item to shopping cart". Please select "purchase 4 prong dryer cord".
- Electrical Safety Authority